Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions define the general conditions and the manner in which the services are carried out by La Lalla S.C. Monika Krawczyńska, Sandra Mianowska based in Szczecin at 13a Unisławy street, by means of the online store at la-lalla.pl and sets out the principles of performance by La Lalla SC Monika Krawczyńska, Sandra Mianowska based in Szczecin at 13a Unisławy street, of gratuitous services provided by electronic means.
The user who places an order declares that he / she has read the Terms and Conditions, and accepts the provisions contained therein.
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Proprietary copyrights, rights to the site and ownership of the Internet domain store name, as well as images, texts, logos on the website la-lalla.pl (except for the logos and images presented on the Website Store for purposes of presentation of products to which the copyright belongs to third parties), belong to the Seller and their processing is only possible with the consent of the owners.
The online store at la-lalla.pl uses "cookies" which are used by the website and are stored by the Seller's hard disk device, which is used by the Buyer. The use of "cookies" is aimed at the proper functioning of the website. They do not cause damage and do not introduce changes to the configuration on the buyer's device. The buyer has the ability to disable "cookies" in their browser. Disabling "cookies" may lead to difficulties or prevent the use of the la-lalla.pl website store.
§ 2 ORDERS
1. Photos and descriptions of products with an indication of their prices which have been posted on the website, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code, and are only an invitation to tender (the contract), within the meaning of Article 71 of the Polish Civil Code.
2. The buyer does not have to have a customer's account in the store's system to be able to complete a transaction.
3. The buyer can place orders at the la-lalla.pl online store through the website, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. La-lalla.pl reserves the right to introduce restrictions on the use of the store.
4. INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING:
Ordering consists of several steps that must be completed in order to conclude the agreement. The first step is to put the product in your shopping Cart after which you select the child's size or the configuration options for the doll. The second step is to place the order and provide personal information, necessary for product shipping. The next step is a purchase summary, which provides the buyer with the possibility to correct both the contract and entered information. The last step is the final submission of the order to the la-lalla.pl store.
Outline of the ordering process:
a) Select a doll or a gown if you already have a doll
b) Select a gown
c) Go to the Shopping Cart
d) Check the list of products added to the Shopping Cart, if you want to add more products click "Continue Shopping"
e) Press "GO TO CHECKOUT"
f) Select country, the method of delivery and method of payment
h) Fill in data
i) Confirm that you have read the terms and conditions of delivery and payment
k) Receive an email confirming the order
5. When filling in the order form the buyer is obligated to provide information that is true and correct. The order is cancelled after 7 days if payment is not received and if there is no possibility of contact with the Buyer, either via e-mail or telephone, regarding the confirmation of the order.
6. The fee for the shipment of products to the Buyer is added to the value of the order. The total price for the delivery, of which the buyer is informed before placing the order, applies to a one-time cost of sending the Products.
7. After placing the order, the Seller sends the Buyer an email confirmation of its submission, which is information confirming the acceptance of the order. Information confirming the acceptance of the order is the Seller's declaration of the acceptance of the offer and its receipt by the Buyer, concluding the sales agreement. The website owner la-lalla.pl can confirm the validity of the order telephonically.
8. Then, if the order is placed correctly and paid in full, the Seller will send information to the Buyer's email address about the shipping of the order.
9. Preparation of the orders for shipping starts when the full payment for the order has been received from the Buyer by La Lalla SC Monika Krawczyńska, Sandra Mianowska, or on the same day if the order is cash-on-delivery. Merchandise with the availability "in stock" will be shipped within 3 business days. During the festive period, i.e.: May, 10 - June, 1 and November, 15 - December, 24 implementation of the order is within 5 working days from the posting of payment. In the case of special orders, the implementation period of the order is determined individually (inquiries should be directed via e-mail).
10. In the case of contracts that have not been paid or have not been paid in an amount equal to the sum of the prices of all items of the order, its implementation will take place once the full or remaining payment of the order has been received.
11. The order form is attached to the sale, in accordance with the tax laws and the customer can choose whether to include the order receipt or invoice.
§ 3 PAYMENT
1. Prices on the Website Store related to a given article are the gross prices and do not include information on the cost of supplies and any other costs that the Buyer is required to pay in connection with the Agreement of sales, of which the Buyer will be notified when choosing a method of delivery and ordering.
2. In the case of an order placed outside the customs territory of the European Union, the Buyer may incur other additional costs associated with the so-called Customs Debt, and therefore the obligation to pay import duties by the Buyer / Consumer, which is also then the importer of the products. For details, refer to the local customs law.
3. The Online Store provides the following methods of payment: cash payment, payment by bank transfer, payment via the PayU system, payment via PayPal.
4. Terms and Conditions of electronic payment and credit card payments via the service PayU.pl, which is owned by Allegro SA which is based in Poznan (HQ address: 182 Grunwaldzka street, 60-166 Poznan), entered into the Register of the National Court Register under the number 0000274399, is specified on the website www.payu.pl.
5. Terms and Conditions of electronic payment and credit card payments through the Pay Pal service, which is owned by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l et Cie SCA (RCS Luxembourg B 118 349) is defined on the website www.paypal.com/pl
§ 4 DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
1.The ordered products are delivered via Providers: Polish Post or a courier company General Logistics Systems Poland Sp. Ltd. (abbreviated GLS). While ordering, the Buyer has the following options for delivery:
a) Ordinary post – Polish Post
b) Courier foreign shipment - GLS( to selected countries in Europe and outside Europe - details information in the Delivery and Payment tab or via e-mail: email@example.com)
2. The fee for the shipment of products to the Buyer is added to the value of the order.
3. On the Online store website, the Delivery and Payment tab contains detailed information regarding the number of working days required for delivery and implementation of the order.
4. The ordered products are delivered to the Buyer through the Supplier, to the address indicated on the order form. Please check whether the data filled in on the order form is correct, as incorrect data may prevent the shipment from reaching the Buyer.
5. The shipment's dispatch date is conveyed to the Buyer by the Seller via e-mail, confirming details of the shipment items.
6. Buyers should check the products before accepting the shipment. In the case of any loss or damage, the buyer is entitled to demand that the employee provides them with a list of the proper protocol to be followed.
§ 5 COMPLAINTS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGE
1. The seller is obligated to deliver the products subject to the Sales Agreement, without physical defects or legal implications.
1. If a product has a defect, the Buyer may:
a) Demand the replacement of the defective product for a product that is free from defects or the removal of the defect. The seller is obliged to replace the defective product with a product that is free of defects or remove the defect in a reasonable amount of time, without undue inconvenience to the Buyer.
b) Require a price discount or withdraw from the contract of sale, except when the seller makes an immediate exchange of the defective product or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or if the Seller did not honour his obligation to exchange the products free of defects or remove the defects.
2. The Seller can choose another form of compensation than the one chosen by the Buyer, if it is in compliance with the sales agreement of faulty products and if the manner chosen by the Buyer is impossible or requires higher expenditures.
3. In order to make a claim, you must complete a complaints form (sent by the Seller to the specified email address)
4. Complaints shall be subject to:
- Items that are destroyed, broken, crushed - (not applicable boxes)
- Items that are dirty at the time of being opened (required photographic documentation)
5. In consideration of the complaint, the store reserves the prescribed statutory period of 14 days. Within 14 days of the request relating to the complaint, the Seller will address the products or complaints subjected to the Sales Agreement as notified by the Buyer.
1. There is a possibility of replacement of an unused item with a different model or a different size (excluding special clothes). The la-lalla.pl store provides two ways to make an exchange:
a) Sending back of the products at the Buyer's own expense or remunerating the return shipping cost into the bank account of La Lalla s. c. Upon receipt of the returned products as well as payments into the account, the seller sends the products that the Buyer requested.
b) The use of the courier GLS Exchange service. Upon receipt of payment into the Seller's account, the Seller commissions the courier to simultaneously collect the products to be exchanged while providing the new product. The cost of this service is 30 PLN.
3. When changing to a different, more expensive model, the Buyer is required to pay the difference in price of the item, into the bank account of La Lalla s. c. When changing to a less expensive model, the Buyer may demand reimbursement of the excess costs incurred to the Buyer's bank account or by ordering additional products to the equal value of the surplus in the price.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days from the time of delivery. In order to withdraw from the contract, please contact the Seller by e-mail and request for the products to be returned, and then send it in the time limit set above to this address firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns must take place no later than 14 days from the date of submission of the declaration by the Buyer.
2. Acceptance of the returned product is dependent on the physical condition of the returned product. If the purchased product bears signs of use, is dirty, emits smells of e.g.: perfumes, cigarettes or animal odours, it is impossible to withdraw from the sale agreement.
3. Dresses in an unusual size (one that is not a standard to the store) - made to individual order - according to customer specifications and dimension are not recoverable.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the cost of shipping products to the la-lalla.p store is covered by the Buyer.
5. The Seller is obligated to refund the cost of delivery only to an amount equal to the cheapest delivery option offered by the la-lalla.pl store.
6. The Seller shall refund the payment to the Buyer's specified bank account number within 14 calendar days.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The administration of personal data to the la-lalla.pl website is voluntarily submitted to the Seller in the event of placing an order and subscribing to the Newsletter
2. A client voluntarily submits personal data to the Seller, with the restriction, that by not providing specific data the process of placing an order may prove impossible.
3. Personal data shall be processed only on the basis of the law, or consent by the Customer in accordance with applicable law. The Seller shall make every effort to protect your data against unauthorized access.
4. Personal data is supplied to Suppliers, as they are necessary in fulfilling delivery.
5. If the customer chooses the payment system by PayU, his personal data is transferred to the extent necessary for the payment company PayU S.A. situated in Poznan (60-166), at 182 Grunwald street, entered into register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000274399.the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000274399.
6. If the customer chooses the payment system through Pay Pal, his personal data is transferred to the extent necessary for the payment company PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l et Cie SCA (RCS Luxembourg B 118 349).
7. The personal data provided to the Seller is reported by the Seller to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
8. Anyone who gives the Seller their personal data is entitled to access the content, rectify and delete at any time, subject to the situation when the Buyer has not paid all amounts owed to the Seller or violated applicable law and the preservation of personal data it is necessary to explanation of the circumstances and determine the liability of the Buyer.
§ 7 POSTING CONTENTS OF SERVICE USERS OF la-lalla.com
1. By placing or providing content voluntarily, the user agrees to its distribution. Posted content does not express the views and activities of the Seller, which is the only entity provided with ICT resources.
2. Seller has the right to modify or delete content posted by users of an online store if they constitute a breach of the Terms and Conditions or Applicable Laws.
§8 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. If the content published on the la-lalla.pl website violates the personal rights of third parties or moral principles of fair competition or secrets protected by law, the Seller agrees to remove illegal content immediately after being informed of the situation.
2. In the event of a dispute on the basis of a concluded Purchase Agreement, the parties shall endeavour to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions is the Polish law.
Regulations come into force on the day of their resolution.