1. I bought a doll. When can I expect delivery?
Realization of the order begins with the posting of the payment in the account or immediately, in the case of payment on receipt. On non-Easter days, Children's Day and Christmas, the shipment is dispatched within 3 business days. In the pre-holiday period, ie [1.04 - 15.04]; [10.05 - 1.06] and [15.11 - 24.12] the order processing time is up to 5 business days. The order fulfillment time with sewn clothes for special size is up to 14 working days.
2. I have a problem buying the doll itself, without clothes, how can I do it?
La Lalla doll is a product consisting of a doll and a custom set of identical clothes for a girl and a doll. There is no way to buy a doll without clothes. It is not possible to purchase a doll only with accessories.
3. Is it possible to buy clothes only for dolls?
La Lalla doll is a product consisting of a doll and a set of identical clothes for a girl and a doll. There is no way to buy clothes just for dolls.
4. If I choose clothes, does my La Lalla automatically wear shoes?
La Lalla doll in basic version includes selected clothes, without accessories. Additional accessories such as panties, tights, shoes or hairbands can be purchased in the "Choose accessories" tab. Purchase of accessories is not necessary to complete the purchase of La Lalla doll.
5. Is it possible to buy clothes without buying a doll?
Purchase additional sets of doll and girl clothes and accessories is possible at any time.
6. The child wears clothes smaller / larger than available in the store. Is it possible to buy clothes of a different size?
Different size on demand is possible in several models offered by us. To place an order for a different size dress, select "for a special order" in the size selection. When submitting your order, please include in the notes the size of the dress you wany. If the model does not have the option of "for a special order", it is not possible to sew it in other dimensions. Special order time is a maximum of 14 business days. The special clothing fee is 120% of the cost of the apparel and is automatically charged when selecting "for a special order". Realization of the order starts after the payment has been posted to the account.
7. Is it possible to exchange doll or clothes for another size?
There is a possibility to exchange unused goods for another model or other size (excluding special clothes). For details, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Can La Lalla dolls be bathed?
La Lalla dolls are designed to be in contact with water. There are, however, two points to consider before taking a bath. For dolls with localized or overturned hair, soaking the hair leads to straightening. Also be careful around the eyes because moisture can cause eyelash peeling.
9. Will the doll lose its scent after contact with water?
In contact with all kinds of bath cosmetics, the smell of the doll becomes less intense. It all depends on the intensity of the used cosmetics.
10. Hair dolls are not the same length. Are they specially shaded?
Strands of hair are factory-applied to the head of the doll and are the same length each. The apparent shading effect is due to the fact that the strands placed higher on the tip of the head appear to be shorter than those found at the bottom of the head.
11. I try to put a product into the shopping cart, but it is not available. When should it be in store again?
We make every effort to continually supplement missing inventory. Our clothes and most accessories are handmade by Polish craftsmen, so the waiting time for delivery is longer than in the case of factory-made items.
During the holidays, new deliveries are updated every day in the afternoon, so we invite you to regularly check the availability of our product in our store.
12. I have not received an email confirming my order. How can check if it was submitted correctly?
In the first place, please check the SPAM box, because there is a great chance that our e-mail is hidden there. However, if the confirmation email was not found in the SPAM folder, then your email inbox has probably rejected our email as unsafe. In this case, please write at email@example.com to confirm your order.
13. The eylashes dropped out, what should I do?
Customers who need a spare pair of lashes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send them.
Use glue in the tube with applicator, which is safe for children, non-toxic, transparent and water-resistant, so that it does not stain and damage the surface of the doll. Warning! The use of glue other than recommended may cause irrepairable damage to the doll.
How to apply eyelashes:
1. Clean the surface of the face with adhesive residue and fat (damp cloth with a touch of soap)
2. Apply the glue to the edge of the eyelid (at the point of contact of the eyelid with the eyeball). Remove excess glue with a tissue.
3. Apply the eyelash on the edge of the eyelid and gently press the eyelashes to the eyelid with a pin.
4. Put the doll aside until it is clear (about 30 minutes)
14. How to remove dirt on the doll's body?
Stains below the head can be washed with soapy water and a nail remover. Warning! Do not use a nail remover near the face of the doll, as this will wash out the paint. In case of irremoveable stains, benzoyl peroxide may be helpful.